Veterinarian Surgery Services in Miami, FL
Here at Pou Veterinary Group, we are proud to offer a variety of surgical procedures that our patients commonly need.
- Mass removals
- Caesarian section (C-sections)
- Cherry-eye surgeries
- Repair of hernias (including umbilical, perianal, inguinal, and diaphragmatic)
- Stone removal, from the bladder and kidney
- Exploratory surgeries
- And emergency surgeries, both simple and complex
We are also proud to offer orthopedic and soft tissue surgeries for our patients. Our surgeons have over forty years of experience in the most up-to-date treatments when it comes to orthopedic surgery. Our most common surgeries include:
- Total repair or replacement of the pelvis
- Luxating patella repairs
- Ligament and tendon repairs
- Spinal surgeries, herniated discs and/or broken/fractured spines
- Repair of fractures, both simple and complex
- Placement of pins and plates to stabilize joints
- Stem Cell Therapy
- PRP Therapy (Platelet Rich Plasma)
We want our patients to do well following surgery, so we only provide the best care for them during surgery. Our surgical suite uses the latest anesthesia machines and monitoring devices so that we can watch your pet closely while he or she is under anesthesia. Once the surgery is over, one of our team members will watch them carefully as they recover. Our goal is to give your pets a pain-free recovery by administering pain medications as needed after surgery.
We all know how scary it is to bring your pet in for surgery, so we want to make the process as painless as possible for you too. We will schedule an initial consultation to discuss your pet’s surgical needs so that we can figure out the best course of action for your pet.
At that time, we will walk you through the process and answer any of your questions so that you feel comfortable with the procedure. We are also available by phone if you have any questions after you get home and process the information. We will also be there with you if you have any questions as your pet recovers.